Custom Battery Images for Apple iPhone

Many people ask us where we got the battery images on our Apple iPhone that show the percentage (%) of charge. The simple truth is that we made them ourselves, using our favorite graphics program. As it happens, "custom iPhone battery images" is one of the key search phrases that leads people to the iPhoneWriter.com website.
So, in the spirit of giving people what they want, here is the link, to download our variation of the stock Apple iPhone battery icon. The archive includes all 17 images and the image backgrounds are transparent, so you can leave them as is for a stock look and feel, or set them to whatever color you prefer based on your current skinning desires.

NOTE: In case you're wondering or unsure, the Apple iPhone's battery images are stored inside the "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/" directory structure.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i replaced the battery images with my own images and now there is nothing where the batter should be...did i do something wrong?

Unknown said...

Nevermind i got it!

Unknown said...

so what was the problem Marc?

Unknown said...

Hey my friends I tell you something can you give me answer please A few months ago I laid my iPhone4 on the hood of a car in the garage, where it slid off and hit the concrete floor, face down, hard. I felt a wave of adrenalin and regret when I picked it up and found the glass screen shattered. The damage was mostly on the top of the screen where much of the glass was fractured into many tiny shards, but all the pieces remained in place. To my surprise, I was relieved to find out that the LCD touch screen still worked perfectly.

Unknown said...

You have done well with your blog information and content. I am looking for iPhone extended battery case and found your blog but I am glad that I had look over it.

sydneyrc said...

nice blog.Sydney Repair Centre Services provides comprehensive fleet reporting ranging from services numbers and types of devices as well as other devices or assets linked to the device.refurbished iphone

amul said...

A serviceable battery is encased in plastic with cell contacts that mate with connectors on the phone.
http://9apps.ind.in/